Rugged Split Oak
The Rugged Split Oak Gas Log Set will add a world of atmosphere to your home with pleasing aesthetics and unbelievably realistic detail that brings the beauty of nature to life right before your eyes. RealFyre artisans handcraft and hand-paint each piece of the Rugged Split Oak Log Set to give it authentic campfire appearance that will provide years of entertainment in your home. Includes Glowing Ember Burner System.
- Superior refractory ceramics ensure the logs retain their strength at elevated temperatures
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
- Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement
- Radiant heat while in operation and after set has been turned off
- Accessories available to enhance the look of your hearth
- Available in 18", 24", and 30" sizes
Sold with a G45 Triple-T Burner System
The G45 Burner Systems are listed or ANSI Certified (with controls preassembled at the factory) and accentuate the front flame and ember bed of the log set. Compatible with most Real Fyre® log styles and control options, these burner systems are available in Natural or Propane gas and can be ordered as a see-thru, peninsula and island fireplace, or stainless-steel model**.
**Stainless steel model only available for the G45 burner.
Versatile burner with high btu capacity and sizes up to 60″
- Main burner for great log presentation
- Extra burner in front for additional front flame
- Ember Glow creates a realistic look
- Available in sizes 16 to 60 inches
- Available with ANSI certification in sizes 16″-36″
Sold with the HPC-80PKNQM Safety Pilot Kit
- Copreci Safety Pilot Valve (#109-C): Rear Gas Inlet, 90k Btu, 300° Rating
- 18” Pilot Assembly with mounting bracket
- 3” Swivel Flare Connector for easy valve / burner connection
- Heat Shield for valve
- Black control knob with 4” stem extension
- Assorted fittings for various burner threads
Sold with GHP LVR100 Lava Rock, 5 LB
- Vented & vent-free log sets
- Creates a realistic Rock bed
- Long Life Expectancy
- Made in the USA
Legal Disclaimer and Warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.