Z42 Zero Clearance Fireplace
The Z42 consists of applied modern technology and design to create a zero clearance fireplace to heat your home safely and efficiently. It is a wood-burning fireplace activated by lighting fuel and tinder inside a closed off area.
ZERO CLEARANCE EFFICIENCY
Like its gas-burning counterparts, we have designed the Z42 to operate at the highest level of efficiency. This fireplace unit has a 60,000 BTU/hr input rate. With a minimum burn rate of 8,000 BTU per hour and a 77% efficiency rating, it also burns efficiently enough to heat your home as quickly as a gas fireplace. While it cannot be connected to your thermostat, a wood stove will burn at a temperature hot enough to spread heat throughout your space.
ZERO CLEARANCE FIREPLACE SAFETY MECHANICS
As a zero clearance model, the Z42 can be safely lit in a closed space with a fire kit, tinder, and up to twenty-two inch long logs for fuel.
- 60,000 BTU/hr Input
- 8,000 BTU/hr Minimum Burn Rate
- 77% efficient
- EPA Certified / WA approved / Non-Catalytic
- High-Quality Pyro-Ceram Glass
- Speed Control with Receptacle Assembly
- Arched Glass Valance
- Air-Wash System
- Large Burning Area
- Fits up to 22" logs
- Air-Seal 10 gauge Steel Door
- Adapts to a 6" Class "A" HT
- Metal Insulated Chimney
- (2) Heat Duct knock-outs for optional ducting
- 10 year limited warranty
Numerous decorative door options
- Fan Kit, 44" Lintel Iron
- 6" Flexible Heat Duct Kit (#970 kit required)