Pulled Pork Party Rings
PULLED PORK PARTY RING
- 2 tubes of Pillsbury Crescents
- 2 cups pulled pork
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- Broil King® Perfect BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup red onion
- Start with a pizza stone and some parchment paper. Cut the parchment into a circle and lay it out on the pizza stone. Place a medium sized bowl in the middle of the parchment paper then lay the crescent strips out around the bowl pointing outward. Remove the bowl, place the pulled pork close to the center around the ring. Top with onions and BBQ sauce, lots of BBQ sauce. Finally top with cheese and wrap the crescents around to trap the ingredients.
- Preheat your gas grill on MEDIUM heat to a target temperature of 375°F (190°C). Place the pizza stone on the grill and bake for 20 minutes or until the ring is golden brown. Remove ring, parchment and all with a pizza peel, cut into portion sizes. Place a bowl of dip or coleslaw in the middle. Serve and enjoy!
Jeremy – Grill Master