The King's Super Bowl
THE KING'S SUPER BOWL
All of your favorites in one bowl. Vegetables make a great garnish and they're edible too! Our Perfect Steak Marinade Pickles are a great addition.
Diffculty: 2/5 | Prep Time: 25 Mins | Cook Time: 45 Mins | Serves: 4-6
FOR THE RIBS
- 1 rack baby back ribs (membrane removed)
- Broil King® Perfect BBQ Spice Rub
- Broil King® Perfect BBQ Sauce
FOR THE WINGS
- 1 lb. (.5 kg) of split chicken wings
- Broil King® Perfect KC BBQ Spice Rub
FOR THE PICKLES
- 1 bottle Broil King® Perfect Steak Marinade
- 700 ml (24 oz.) white vinegar
- 6 small cucumbers
FOR THE KC MAYO
- 2 tbsp. Broil King® Perfect KC BBQ Spice Rub
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 cup (250 ml) mayonnaise
FOR THE STEAK
- 1 Picanha (Sirloin Cap Steak) approx. 1 lb (.5 kg)
- Broil King® Perfect Steak Spice Rub
- Dust the ribs on both sides and get them onto your Broil King Pellet grill on ROAST 350°F (177°C). Roast for approx 4 hours.
- Dust and toss the chicken wings, then get them onto your Broil King Pellet grill on ROAST 350°F (177°C). Roast for approx 1 hour.
- Mix the Perfect Steak Marinade and the vinegar in a pot and slowly bring it to a boil.
- Remove the tips from the cucumbers and slice them into 4 strips. Place them in a bowl and pour in the marinade. (This can be done the night before!).
- in a bowl mix the mayonnaise, honey and KC BBQ Rub thoroughly, refrigerate until service.
- Once the wings and ribs and cooked and ready to serve, move them from the grill to your oven, keep warm at 200°F (93°C).
- Increase your grill temperature to GRILL 600°F (315°C).
- Grill the Picanha following the Perfect Steak Guide to the perfect doneness.
- Remove and slice.
- Prepare the bowl with lettuce as the garnish base. Fill with the wings, ribs, steak and pickles.
- Nestle the KC Mayo in a small bowl in the middle.
- Garnish with vegetables.
Jeremy – Grill Master