- Materials: Logos, text, graphics, images, trademarks, copyrights, patents, data, audio and video clips, buttons, software, service names, words or phrases, page headers, materials belonging to the Site.
- Site: The website and all pages, content and other materials pertaining to it.
- Terms: This agreement and all provisions stated.
- You: The end user.
When using this Site you agree to the Terms and all other agreements stated, and are bound by the non—negotiable legal provisions which it states. You must comply to the Terms when using any Materials on the Site.
Bourlier’s owns all Materials on this site, which are protected by the United States and international copyright, trademark and other laws. Legally, you may not post, transmit, upload, email, share or distribute any Materials that could in any way constitute a trademark infringement, copyright violation or violate the proprietary rights of any party listed in these Terms. Duplication, modifications or distribution of these works or compilations is strictly prohibited and contradicts these established Terms. You must agree to these Terms for Site access to be granted.
Materials from Bourlier’s Site may be printed, downloaded or bookmarked under limited license if they are used for non—commercial or personal purposes. Under this license, you may not do the following:
- Use the Site for commercial purposes or advertising
- Remove copyright information or proprietary notices
- Transfer Site content to an outside server
- Modify or copy Materials
- Recompile or dismantle Site software
Updating Site Terms
Information from Third Parties
Bourlier’s is not responsible for the accuracy of information from third parties on this Site. Trust third—party information at your own risk.
You may only access the Site through ways provided by Bourlier’s, not through robots, spiders or any other automated means of access to the Site. Collecting data from users of the Site is strictly prohibited. Any program that has the ability to inhibit Site functionality is also prohibited. To test security of the Site, you must have written authorization from Bourlier’s.
Links to the Site are permitted unless Bourlier’s authorizes for removal. You are not permitted to impersonate or misrepresent members of Bourlier’s for any reason. You are not permitted to forge TCP & IP headers for emails or posts.
Scope of Agreement